LettingsFor a FREE Residential Lettings Appraisal call us on 01922 288800
We understand that letting your property, especially for the first time, can be a worrying experience and with this in mind our most important consideration is providing you the Landlord with the best possible service and the right tenant for your property.
We never forget that the property is your most important asset and we can confidently assure you that by instructing us to act as your Letting and Management Agents your asset will be in professional and caring hands.
A Personal Service
With our dedicated team we are able to offer a personal service, with attention to detail, whilst at the same time maintaining a high standard of competence and professionalism.
Our fees are competitive and prices may be open to negotiation dependent on the level of service required. We are particularly committed to investment Landlords and savings can be made on the smallest of portfolios.
Carefully Selected Tenants
Drawn from a continually updated register, all prospective Tenants are thoroughly referenced and credit checked. In some cases we will also require a guarantor.
Levels of Service offered
During the tenancy we carry out periodic inspection visits. Should these bring to light any maintenance issues, we will (within the confines of our management agreement) arrange or recommend any necessary repairs.
Collecting and processing of rental payments is also an important part of our full management service. Rental balances will be credited automatically to the landlord’s nominated bank account.
Towards the end of the tenancy, we liaise with the tenant, with a view to renewing the tenancy agreement, or arranging to check them out and re-advertising the property to let.
This service is suitable for landlords who are not residing locally, or would rather not deal with the Tenants directly, preferring all aspects to be handled by an Agent.
Following this, a tenancy deposit is collected and is placed in an approved deposit protection scheme (DPS) and the first months rent is credited to the Landlord less our agreed fee. Managing the tenancy, including the maintenance and rent collection, will then be the responsibility of the Landlord.
Anchor Estates appreciate the importance of taking care of landlords and tenants alike by ensuring that each one receives excellent customer service.
commence your application we require:
- Photographic proof of identity, i.e. passport or driving licence
- Proof of residency ie utility bill, bank statement
- Proof of income ie salary slip, bank statements for the last 3 months
- Your name and contact details
- National Insurance Number
- Application fee ( including referencing, preparation of tenancy agreement and associated documentation)
- Single applicant - £250.00
- Joint applicant - £290.00
- Extra applicants that will be residing at the property over the age of 18 - £30.00
- Guarantor - £99.00
How to report a repair...
1. Call us on 01922 288800
The normal working hours for the Lettings Department is 09:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
2. Online 24 hours a day by filling in the form below.
3. EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER: 07551 514660
When reporting a repair please be ready to provide us with the following information;
* Your name, address and daytime telephone number
* As much about the repair as possible
* Whether you have reported the repair before
GAS LEAKS - Call National Grid IMMEDIATELY on 0800 111 999